As observed from lack of posts, there has been more setbacks, including a cruise to the Bahamas. Yes, just another excuse but I’m moving forward. My health isn’t getting any better (worse actually) and it’s actually starting to freak me out. Woke up in the middle of the night last night feeling like crap and a resting heart rate of 82 – I don’t like that.
What’s 90-Day Project 1.0?
Goals are important, especially measurable goals. These 90 Day Projects are exactly that – a 90 day goal. Since I will need more than 1 of these, they are labeled 1.0, 2.0, etc. until I reach my fat loss goal of 15% body fat. Based on current estimates, that should put me in the 175-180 lbs range. At that point, a different project begins – muscle building.
What is the plan for 90-Day Project 1.0?
- Calorie deficit in the 2000-2500 a day range, the higher number on strength days; I’m not cutting anything out of my diet, just portion control,
- Intermittent fasting 1 day – on my off day, probably start Sunday after dinner,
- Strength training 3 days a week, cardio 2 days, yoga 1 day – yeah, I said it. My flexibility is atrocious so I want to work on that,
- Keep my mind busy – a bored mind is a munchie mind,
- Daily postings for accountability. I may miss a day or 2 here and there because of time constraints, but I’m shooting for 80% compliance on this goal,
- Weekly weigh-ins & body fat checks.
When does 90-Day Project 1.0 begin?
It starts today, February 18th, 2014. The 90th day will be Monday May 19th, 2014.
What is the goal for the 90-Day Project 1.0?
- Lose 25 lbs on the scale,
- Lose 7% body fat,
- Stop using insulin.
Will there be a 90-Day Project 2.0, and if so, when does it begin?
There definitely will be a 2.0 and it will begin May 20th, 2014.
OK, that concludes the intro to 90-Day Project 1.0. A post later today will detail how things went including the weigh-in.