I’ve finally given the place a well deserved face lift. What do you think?
Just to recap what’s happen in the last little while:
- From May 2009 to November 2009 I was able to maintain my weight from 240-250 lbs range. I’m sure the racing had something to do with that;
- In that time I did no big conscious effort to watch my diet, and went overboard several times. Ended having to start taking my Metformin to control my blood sugars…I hate taking meds. 😕
- In Nov 2009, Tom Venuto put out a 50-Day Holiday Challenge (more on this later) & I thought that would be the perfect time to get back on track.
Now, what’s the purpose of this blog? It will keep me accountable in my future journeys to fat loss & as an endurance athlete, and also maybe help inspire other couch potatoes that YES it’s possible for anyone to get up and do something, and fell good doing it.
Some of the things I’ll be posting on here:
- Fat loss trials & tribulations
- Endurance & strength training
- Gear reviews
- Supplement info
- Various rants 🙂