It’s been awhile but this finally needs to be done.
It’s been said it takes approx. 21 days to form a habit. This may be somewhat anecdotal but I believe it so that’s all that matters, plus Project 21 sounds good.
So what’s Project 21 you ask? Easy, I want to form good habits, and break bad ones in the next 21 days. Today is day 1; day 21 will be Nov 18th.
Good habits I want to form:
- Eat a well balanced diet within my calorie allowance of 2200-2500, with an optional day at maintenance 3000 cals.
- Be active at least 30 mins a day, even if it’s just a walk.
- Be nice to others, even if they sometimes don’t deserve it.
- Visualization and positive affirmations every day.
Bad habits I want to break:
- No more evening binging. This has been a big problem for a long time now.
- No more procrastinating – on everything.
- Stop being an asshole in general, more particularly to family and friends.
This doesn’t mean that on Day 22 I become a binging asshole again. The theory is that it should be ingrained in my neurons by then, and it should be easier to control.
Health/Fitness Goals for today:
- Calories under 2300.
- Run week 1 day 2 of the C25k program
I offer a sincere apology to those affected by my anger.
Visualization – Myself at 190 lbs (circa 2010)